Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Heart!


So deeply hidden within,
Enclosed in your enclave within,
Why though;
Are you so far from reach?
Why though;
Are you so far from touch?
Even though;
You are near enough to break,
N' yet still;
Are near enough to be hurt,
Will you speak to me my heart?
If you were outside like;
The arm n' the leg are;
I would pinch you to awaken,
Would massage you to relaxing,
Would wash you to clean,
Would your torn tissues bandage,
All your wounds tenderly nurse,
Will you speak to me heart?
But wait!
I think I would still hide you,
I would hide you;
To protect your dignity n’ beauty,
To cover your shame n’ ugly spots,
To preserve your deep secrets,
To maintain your broken pieces as one,
For fear of your regretted past,
For the sake of the glowing visions,
If you were outside though;
Just how much I would;
Do for you or even against you,
Just how much I think;
I would sort you out, just!
Why though;
Are you so far from reach?
Why though;
Are you so far from touch?
Will you speak to me heart?
There must be a major reason,
For indeed:
My arms would hardly cope;
With your weight,
My dirty hands would, sadly;
Darken your shiny parts,
There would be more trouble,
May be the beautiful bits;
Would easily fade away,
May be the dreaded world;
Would steal your all as if not yet,
May be the violent world;
Would crash you as if not yet,
May be the careless world;
Would mockingly laugh at you,
Well I know much of you is;
Weak n’ wounded though not all,
You are n’ still remain;
The engine of my all anyway,
You are and still remain;
The root of my entire being;
Yet I can comprehend you least,
You need more than I offer you;
For your n' my sake;
I’ll try the Jesus blood.
Newton Gatambia 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment