Wednesday 27 November 2013

Passion n’ Desire!

Passion n’ Desire!

Seen such a consistent life’s beauty
Simply glorious on yet deeply rooted
In passion and desire

I have seen a consistent flow
Of tiny drops of water fill
A girnomous jelly can to its overflow

I have seen a consistent streaming
Of a very small river
Water an entire village for decades

I have seen a consistent voice
Of simple words of kindness
Reconcile major relationship conflicts

I have seen a consistent doing
Of small actions with great love
Change many lives n’ nations

 I have seen a consistent believing
On the Truth; even in its smallness
Raise lasting amazing hope

I have seen a consistent sowing
Of the tiny deeds of compassion
Reap bountiful harvest of joy

I have seen a consistent living
Of simple faithful n’ caring lives
Glorify the Lord n’ his people delight

Seen such a consistent life’s beauty
Simply glorious on yet deeply rooted
In passion and desire

No comments:

Post a Comment