Sunday 11 May 2014

The Unmerited Gift Of Love Divine!

Grace his unmerited gift 
Grace his unmerited gift of Love sired life

Grace and not my pace
Grace and not my pace got me to his place
Grace and not my race
Grace and not my race grant me salvation
Grace and not my chase
Grace and not my chase offered me deliverance
Grace and not my poise
Grace and not my poise gave me eternal joy
Grace and not my voice
Grace and not my voice reaps my soul rejoice
Grace and not my endurance
Grace and not my endurance grant me true peace
Grace and not my essence
Grace and not my essence soars me in eminence
Grace and not my guise
Grace and not my guise will I his presence suffice

Grace his unmerited gift 
Grace his unmerited gift of Love divine sired life

Newton G Kibiringi 

No comments:

Post a Comment