Friday 19 December 2014

I'm A Lover Of Depth!

I love to look beyond the face's gaze
And capture the emotions’ whiz
I love to peruse beneath the expression
And interact with the soul’s motivation
I love to test the water's depth
And resonate with its current’s depths
I love to read within and between the lines
And probe the writer’s intention
I love to seat and listen to the beat silence
And celebrate the fragrance of solitude
I love to engage things a bit further
To caption the reality of honest living

I love to wrestle the details beneath
And unpack the glare of truth
I love to peep behind the scenes
And connect the pieces of the untold
I love to visit the well of people’s words
To commune with their inner being
I love to assay the root of one’s deeds
To caption the attitude of their ways
I love to hold relationships firmly and longer
To experience the joy of love’s intimacy 
I love to engage things a bit further
To caption the reality of honest living

No comments:

Post a Comment